Have you or are you growing your business whilst juggling other commitments? i.e. family, a “day” job or anything else making you juggle your time? or perhaps you have or are battling an illness.
I’m looking for entrepreneurs who want to share their story of their Hustle & Juggle – The Good, Bad and the Ugly! These stories will be a true life reflection of what happens when you reach out for your goals with a challenge of a “Juggle”, real inspiring stories that others will relate to. I’m looking for stories of those at different levels in growing their business, you could just be starting out or be six figure business or somewhere in between.
Your story could be a funny one of juggling parenthood with your business:
- taking business calls when you probably shouldn’t have whilst having a 3 year old pulling at your leg whilst still managing to remain professional.
- you’ve forgotten to make an Easter Bonnet for your child until the morning needed because you’ve been so busy and having to do the best you can with some cardboard and sellotape.
- had a baby and went straight back to working on your business whilst giving your newborn the attention he/she needed (breast feeding whilst writing a blog? Changing a nappy before jumping on a business call?)
As a mummy of 3 I have more stories of the preverbial hitting the fan than I care to remember! I have a very good friend who once stepped out the house in odd boots because she was in such a rush to a business meeting in London and didn’t notice until to late, thank goodness there were both black boots. She also once planned to meet a client she had never met before for a coffee, only to sit down and offer a coffee to a complete stranger all because of the rush of the Hustle and Juggle.
Your story could be of you at the “day” job
- tackling your social media, popping to the toilet to find out what the last notification was all about only to find out it was your mum liking your post and not engagement from a potential client or customer.
- popping out from the office for cigarette breaks (even though you don’t smoke) so you can make some necessary calls that can only be made at the time you are at work.
- spending your lunch hour working on your business and planning your exit from your job
have a day off from the “day” job using that time to knuckle down and work on your dream instead of having coffee and cake with friends and they haven’t understood why you won’t come out to play? Who wants to eat cake anyway!
Your story could be that you are battling an illness or condition
- your illness or condition is trying it’s best to get in the way of you succeeding but you have other ideas, you continue to reach out for your goals in anyway you can, it may take longer than you but you don’t let this stop you.
- perhaps you are caring for a loved one
The Juggle is real and I see many stories of success. Stories which I absolutely love but let’s share the truth on getting there, the Hustle and Juggle – Good, Bad and the Ugly!
Thank you for reading and if you would like to share your story please get in touch by completing this questionnaire http://bit.ly/1T81eHU. Any stories picked will be shared on my blog (with business mentions) and on my social media platforms.
Let’s show everyone how we Hustle & Juggle aka The Justle ™