10 Dream it, Do it…Justle™ Quotes From Those That Hustle & Juggle!
I’ve featured some fantastic business owners in a series of Hustle & Juggle (aka Justle™) interviews, here are some Dream it, Do it…Justle™ quotes from them that are helping them and others to SHOW UP and remain VISIBLE in business.
1. There is NO failure – only success and learning. Be the best YOU can be, don’t compare to others.
Mette Theilman – Parenting Success
2. Hard work, honesty and intregrity always pays off and as long as you don’t cut corners and stay true to your idea of what you want to offer your business will deliver: stay focused.
Sacha Martin – Sacha Scott Estate Agents
3. To be perfectly imperfect – start where you are and with what you have.
Katrina Young – Katrina Young Consulting
4. Try not to compare yourself with others – we’re all on our own journey. If you can, find a mentor or someone who is business savvy, understands your business and who has a really positive approach.
Hannah Russell – Mini and Mighty
5. The only thing that makes an idea ‘great’ is doing it. And turning it into something with sheer, hard work and lots of late nights. We can all talk until the cows come home but you’ve just got to get your head down, put one foot in front of the other and believe in yourself.
Amy Ranson – The New Mums Notebook
6. Know your value – You’ve worked hard to get where you are and deserve to get paid for it. Don’t be afraid to say no to a prospect. lf someone says you are too expensive, it may be that they aren’t ready to make that investment in themselves or their business.
Brenda Gabrial – Biz Gamechanger
7. Retrain your brain to believe anything is possible. The more you tell yourself you can do it, the easier it become.
Vicki Psarias-Broadbent – Honest Mum
8. If you are passionate about what you do, you will find a way. You won’t make excuses, you will make reasons to carry on. Don’t make your family an excuse for not running your business, make them your reason for doing it.
Jenny Hardman – Immortal Imprints
9. Believe in yourself. Find something you love and give it your all. Be the best you can be! Believe that you can be amazing, even on the days when you don’t feel like it. If you get knocked down then dust yourself off and get up again. Go with your gut, it will always be right.
Annemarie Sanzari Croxson – Tiny Talk
10. On the tough days, ask yourself: what would I rather be doing? If you cannot think of an answer other than, exactly what I am doing now, you are on the right track, and the uphill will pay off!
Jenni Cox – Dandelion Theatre Arts
That’s the 10 from all very different businesses but all on the same mission to Hustle & Juggle to success! Are you doing the same? Dream it Do it…Justle™ then visit the Justle™ shop for mugs of inspiration and join my “Buy A Mug, I’ll Give You A Plug” campaign!