Are You Glued To Your Laptop?
Are you attached to your laptop so much that your missing opportunities?
Whilst we are in an on-line world and spending so much time on social networking sites marketing our businesses it’s getting easier to forget about off-line marketing activities! So are you neglecting your off-line visibility? I’m interested to know are you or have you done any of the below?
- Are you attending enough networking meetings and conferences?
- Have you invested in stand out business cards, perhaps put your headshot on your card? or do something different to the norm.
- Do you have leaflets / posters distributed or put up where your target audience hangs out offline?
- Are you sending out cards? doesn’t have to be a Christmas in fact it’s probably best to send a card when others won’t be, you could send one on one of the “National Awareness” days one that is relevant to your business or one that is relevant to your ideal client.
- Have you any plans to sponsor an event by having a large banner put up or by running a competition?
- How many events have you booked a stand for this year? you could use the opportunity to max out your visibility by wearing branded t-shirts and if fits the budget give out branded merchandise – badges, pens, even balloons 🎈
- Have you thought about running your own event or teaming up with another business that compliments yours?
- Are on the road a lot? you may not want your car completely branded up but car stickers are another cost effective way for offline marketing. 🚗
These are just a few ideas there is so much more you can do get your business known off-line. Do let me know what your current offline activities are? or do you feel like your on-line marketing is creating just the right amount of visibility for you?