Social Media Explained with a Huge Tasty Burger!
Social Media Explained with a Huge Tasty Burger!!!
A simple breakdown on how you should say it and where!
Now are you currently saying it the right way but in the wrong place
are you in the right place but saying it the wrong way on your social media platforms?
Arrrrgh – scratching your head now with confusion? I think I’ve even managed to confuse myself!
Right so this has been explained many times before, an infographic that springs to mind from a few years back was “Social Media Explained” using a doughnut as an example, anyway as I’m always explaining and just for a bit of fun and definitely because I like them ha ha here’s my own breakdown using the example of a “huge tasty burger” (no infographic though just a quick explanation!) and I hope it helps with what and how you should be visible on each platform but be warned it may leave you feeling a bit (or very!) hungry….sorry for that!
Here goes the platform and what you should say:
- Twitter – I am eating a huge tasty burger
- Blog – 5 steps to mastering the technique of eating a huge tasty burger
- Facebook – I lurrrve eating huge tasty burgers
- You Tube – Watch and learn, this is how I like to eat my huge tasty burger
- Pinterest – Here’s my fab recipe for huge tasty burgers
- Instagram – Here’s a picture of the huge tasty burger I’m about to demolish mmm #hugetastyburger
- LinkedIn – My skills include the art of eating huge tasty burgers
Does this help or are you still confused or now just hungry or dare I say it now hot footing your way to the burger bar?!!!
I would love to hear your thoughts on this? is this how you saw it or have you been getting in wrong?