Who You Gonna Call?
As someone that Hustles & Juggles every school holiday much thought has to go into how I’m going to remain visible to my clients whilst still remaining visible to the children, to spend special time with them and this half term is no different, leading up to it I have had to breakdown activities and tasks:
- What do I want to continue to be visible across my social media platforms during the holiday period?
- How and when will I serve my clients?
- What connections do I want to make during this time?
- What days will I spend with the children?
- What activities will we do together?
Planning ahead for this duration is key and this holiday instead of calling on family for my childcare I saw the perfect advert of a local business Dandelion Theatre Arts and I knew then exactly who I was “gonna call”. This particular company has great visibility across Facebook posting appropriate adverts in relevant groups, using stand out images for each course or holiday program they run it also helps that I’ve only heard parents say good things about them. So seeing Dandelion Theatre’s Ghostbusters advert did it for me and most importantly for the children too, 2 days jam packed with Halloween fun for them and 2 days for me to do what I’ve got to do with being visible to my clients.
- So if you are a fellow “Justler” how are you going to manage your Hustle & Juggle during these times?
- Have you planned and scheduled your Social Media?
- Have you arranged your time so you have the balance of being visible in both your Hustle & Juggle right for you?
Don’t be afraid to make changes in your business during these times so your juggle doesn’t turn into a struggle.
Need help in getting this right? Then please reach out.