10 Reasons Why You Should be Blogging to Increase Your Business Visibility!
- A blog is a simple and very effective tool for your business, giving your business it’s own unique voice to give value and share information with your ideal customers and clients.
- It is a fantastic visibility tool to drive traffic to your website via your social media platforms i.e. Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and all the rest.
- Your blog is a way you can add your authentic self to your business by allowing your personality to shine through your own words. It’s a way to stand out from your competitors by sharing your own story, ideas and views.
- By writing blogs you will be able to show your expertise and that you are a thought leader in your area of business. Show your ideal clients why you are in business and how you can help them solve their problems.
- A blog is a great way to build like and trust with your ideal clients / customers and after like and trust comes sales. Use your blog to help build a relationship with your audience.
- You can use writing your blog as fun way to think and learn about your ideal clients needs and it’s also a great way to continue to learn about your industry as you will need to keep up to date on relevant subjects.
- Use blogging to inspire you I quite often come up with new ideas whilst writing a blog and I often feel inspired by things that happen in my day to day life both business and personal to get me writing.
- By taking time to write a blog you will be creating long term marketing assets for your business that will help you to continue to promote your services or products and build long term brand awareness.
- Blogging is also a great way to receive feedback from your audience as it encourages interaction. It will enable you to learn more about your audience via the feedback given.
- Lastly it’s a great for you SEO, Keeping an up to date blog with fresh and new content will help boost your visibility on search engines with new information it will help to rank your website over others in search results.
If you are thinking about something relevant to your audience write about it, don’t just think…write and share it, you will find that you will be able to give plenty of value even in a simple post the most important thing is to get started!