5 Social Media Do’s – Keep it Simple!
A few Social Media tips to help you along!
Whichever platform you are using I believe the following Do’s will create the right visibility for your business. The problem I hear a lot is many overthinking what they should be posting which in turn stops them from posting at all, I believe the best thing to do is KEEP IT SIMPLE!
- Sneak a peak of behind the scenes
- Let your audience get to know you, I’m not saying you should share with them what you’ve just had for breakfast but a sneak behind the scenes will confirm you are indeed human and will show off your personality again building like and trust.
- Post relevant content
- Provide your audience with valuable content and useful information; giving value without expectation will in time generate sales.
- Share useful information from others
- It doesn’t always have to be your own content build up trust with your audience by sharing content of interest from others, this could be industry news, blogs posts, quotes and videos. Just ensure that it is relevant to your business and audience.
- Respond and engage with your followers
- Speak to your audience ask questions, do surveys, this will help you engage with them and get to know them better.
- Stay true to yourself and your company values
- This is a must ALWAYS stay true to yourself, don’t change just because you think it will create more visibility all it will do it attract the wrong clients for you. Stay true to yourself and your company values.
Some of this you may already know but it’s always good to have a reminder to help you along.
If you are struggling with your on-line (and off-line) presence to attract you target audience do get in touch to see how I can help you: http://buff.ly/2nGO1IH