Tut Tut Tut have you found yourself if Facebook Jail recently or are you now scared to post in groups for fear or finding yourself handcuffed and unable to post for a period of time?
I think it’s fair to say that Facebook and it’s users are bored of what is now deemed as “spammy” posts in groups. This could be the same promotional post in multiple groups in a short space of time, posts asking you to “like and share my page” yawn…, posts that are generally not offering much value – those that are more about the business rather than those who they would like to serve. Now this could leave some wondering how the heck are they to reach their ideal clients if they can’t post their wears (products / service) in groups, my answer to this is simple, slow right down and take time to think about what your ideal clients would like from you. Do you think they want to see the same “buy my stuff” posts from you in all the groups they are in all in a short space of time? I don’t think so and this isn’t really best use of your time either.
I know it’s easy to think right I’ve got 1 hour I’m going to get my message out in as many places as I can but have you actually taken some time to work out if this strategy actually works? Are the groups that you are in actually beneficial to your business or are they just full of business ads with no interaction or engagement? I think if you did slow down and take time to delve deeper you will find you are for sure posting the wrong thing in the right places or you are in the wrong places all together.
So what do you do to avoid find yourself locked up 24 hours, 48 hours, 3 days, 7 days or if you are a really bad offender a whole 30 days!!!!!
I suggest the following:
- Take a look at the groups you are in, are they right for your business? is it where your ideal clients hang out?
- Stop posting the same stuff in the same groups at the same time.
- Less promo and more sharing content of value, educate your audience, be informative.
- Use groups to get to know your audience wants and needs by asking questions.
- Change the post content up even if you are leading on to the same ending.
- Change the images / videos you use for each post.
- Stop the scatter gun approach and plan your content ahead.
I hope this helps but if you are stuck in anyway then please do get in touch to see how I can help you.