Get Off Your Butt and Turn That Dream Idea You Have Into Reality.
I’m currently head down working on a idea for my business – a project that I’m going to have great fun with and it got me thinking just how many business ideas people have, that stay just:
- An idea
- A pipe dream
- A vision
- A thought:
- is it a good idea
- is it a bad idea
- is the idea possible
- is it a silly idea
- is it a sh*t hot idea
- where would I start
- how much will it cost to get off the ground
How many greats ideas are thought of with no action taken?
Have you got an idea that you’ve been sitting on? Been thinking about it for a while? then move forward with it, in order to turn your idea into the next best service or product into reality, you must first take steps:
- Speak to people see if there’s a need / want for it.
- Speak to those who are going to give you honest feedback, feedback that you may love or hate. (Ideally those in business – learn from those that have done it before or have the knowledge you need).
- Speak directly to your ideal clients / customers, do a survey.
Without speaking to people about it, it will be hard to know whether your idea is viable and by doing so it will give you more belief and motivation to put the wheels in motion to move forward with it.
Take it further than “just an idea” make progress, you maybe surprised this could be the best idea you’ve ever had. Ideas cannot happen unless you make them happen. So:
- Get feedback
- Be prepared to take a risk
- Set goals
- Map out each stage
- Most importantly believe in yourself
So get off your butt stop thinking about it and start doing something about it…Research, Decide and Progress! Turn that dream idea into reality!